BBlogger Tag!

Thank you  Angel  for tagging me to do this tag. I believe this is my first one!! :D Angel's been blogging for a couple years now and sh...


Thank you Angel for tagging me to do this tag. I believe this is my first one!! :D Angel's been blogging for a couple years now and she's one of my first blogger friends :3 so be sure to check out her blog


Getting to Know You





3 Random Facts about yourself
-I am allergic to lipstick *gasp* (this is probably every beauty lover’s nightmare) A couple years ago I tried some new lip products which consequently led to my lips swelling-PUFFY PUFFY!
-I’ve been playing the violin for 9 years . woah…. ALMOST 10 O_O
-I’m extroverted towards introverted people

Which country do you live in?
Australia m8!

What's the meaning behind the name of your blog?
Hmm…. Weng= my name
Akiro= my league of legends username (I couldn’t think of anything ok)                  
279= RANDOM NUMBERS that I had to choose in order to have a username that wasn’t already taken (way back in year 8 for tumblr)

Why did you start blogging?
I started reading blogs around 2 years ago – I read beauty related blogs as well as blogs of those who went to the same school as me. I found blogs PRETTY DARN COOL and decided to create one in August 2013 just for myself since it’s fun way of documenting my life with photos and videos. After a while, people started to let me know that they enjoyed reading my blog and from gaining a few bloglovin followers, I’m loving how I can connect with more people! I have no idea what category my blog falls under- not a beauty blog. I have still yet to learn coding so bear with me guys T_T better yet I’d really appreciate it if anyone can give me some advice…*le cries* 


MAKEUP

If you had to live off one foundation what would it be?
I have still yet to try the much raved foundations out there but I currently only own two and L’Oreal True Match is my favourite 


What's the most expensive product you've ever bought?
Hmm… probably some acne cream ($45) that was prescribed from my doctor way back during the peak of my pimply days. Besides that, Pepta-Bright (which is awesome by the way) 
Which product have you repurchased the most?
Maybelline Baby Lips Color in Cherry Kiss. This was the first tinted lip balm I’ve tried and after collecting a couple of the other shades, Cherry Kiss is my favourite by far. Super affordable, decent staying power and pretty moisturising- I always have one around with me ^o^


Smokey & Sexy, Girl Next Door or Bright and Bold?
Girl Next Door! I haven’t experimented much beyond the basics :/   
Biggest blogger/youtuber inspiration?
Bubzbeauty! I’ve been watching her videos ever since I started high school and she’s probably one of my biggest inspirations. These days I enjoy watching her vlogs more than beauty related videos. She reminds me of how we should always be appreciative of what we have 
J

Drugstore or high end?
Haven’t really tried much of high end simply because of price and accessibility so “Drugstore!”
I do want to try more things from Bourjois and Physicians Formula ~
Bronzer or blush?
Bronzer! I don’t use it often but I find myself neglecting blush because I don’t want to look like a tomato :L





SKINCARE

How many times a day do you wash your face?
Twice! Once in the morning, once at night!

Biggest skin struggle?
PIMPLES.
PIMPLES EVERYWHERE.
Nah, my worst days are behind me (hopefully). My T zone gets pretty oily and the area around my mouth is my main problem area in terms of acne. I have scars (I think?) and red spots from dead pimples so I’m pretty self-conscious about that. It’s gotten to the point that I don’t care THAT much about pimples given that I’ve been dealing with them for around 6 years now but I KNOW when things will get worse. Say, if we have one of those rare nights when we have KFC for dinner I know I will wake up the next morning with a few new friends on my face. Like “Yooooo!” jokes . more like “ NOOOOOOOOOO!” D: why hormonal acne why…?

What's your favourite way to pamper your skin?

Putting on some really nice smelling body lotion/butter because there’s nothing like smelling like delicious mango :3

What's your skincare routine like?

In the morning I reach for foam cleansers (currently using one from The Face Shop) and just put on moisturiser (and sometimes Pepta-Bright) after. At the end of the day however, I like to switch up my cleanser because I just have this thought that foam cleansers aren’t enough to fully cleanse the grime on mah face so sometimes I use a gentle scrub, sometimes a foam cleanser with microbeads. I share all this stuff with my family so that’s why we have a few :p On goes the moisturiser and Pepta-bright and for spot treating, I have Formula 10.0.6 Rescue Me!  and Tea Tree Oil (which can be intensely drying so be warned)





Are you confident to go out without makeup?
:S  To be honest, not really since it’s become a routinely thing for me but I do go out without it occasionally 

HAIR

Favourite hair product?
Schwarzkopf’s Daily Oil Elixer for all hair types. Just awesome for the days my hair is extra puffy and dry :p 

First day hair or second day hair?

Second day hair!!

How many times have you dyed your hair?
Never! not sure how it would turn out…

FASHION

Neutrals or bright colours?
I lean towards neutrals but I like to mix around what I wear so it looks somewhat interesting but not super loud. White shirts are my favourite ~ 

Winter fashion or summer fashion?
Winter!!! I just find it so much more comfortable with soft jumpers, stockings and SOCKS. I love socks. I prefer layering to summer clothes because some days, I just can’t stand Aussie summers -_- 
Jeans, shorts, skirts or dresses?
Shorts :D 

I tag Dede and Charmaine ^_^



You Might Also Like

0 comments