Flashback: Nail Art 2011

My favourite: apple nails! Back in the day, I  loved  playing around with nail polish and stickers etc. (don't get me wrong, ...



My favourite: apple nails!

Back in the day, I loved playing around with nail polish and stickers etc. (don't get me wrong, I still do!) Most of these were taken on holidays too. Just thought it'd make a nice post seeing as I haven't put in as much effort past few years doing anything fancy on my nails. Hope you like 14 year old Weng's nails haha ;D


 Lots of people get curious about the stickers and think that I painted the designs on myself (hehehe)











 


Bubzbeauty floral nails :3 

Which one did you like?



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, you are so good at nail art!! I love watching Bubz's videos and her nail arts. :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natalie!! Agreed :)

    ReplyDelete