[Graduation] Aurora nails

Hello!! I am back with my second nail post~ Starting sometime last year, I became immensely attracted to sparkly nail polish- so m...


Hello!! I am back with my second nail post~

Starting sometime last year, I became immensely attracted to sparkly nail polish- so much that I pretty much abandoned all the others in my possession simply because I found sparkles so much prettier (and distracting!) A few days before graduation I spontaneously decided to put together this combination to create a super glittery pink manicure and it just came to show how great it is to layer different polishes to create more unique looks. 


Step 1: I applied 2 coats of Rimmel London's Space Dust in Aurora 


Space dust indeed, this polish is jam packed with glitter and I really like the wide brush which makes application fast and easy.


Step 2: Applying Essence glitter jewels effect nail polish (this is my favourite nail polish to date!)


Step 3: Lastly apply a topcoat. 






and yaaaay pwetty nails :3 Honestly, it's little things like these that can make me feel happier. The only small issue about using sparkly polishes with glitter particles that create a sandy texture is that it's pretty difficult for me to remove. Although, I don't really use a base coat... Any recommendations for base coats guys ? :D








You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello i love the rimmel nail polish �� thinking about getting the essence effect nail polish but its so hard to apply nail polishes with big glitter particles �� you can try innisfree peel off base nail polish for better removal of glitter nail polishes!!:its awesome ����

    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete