November 2014 Favourites

Helloo~ This month being the dooms-month of my entire high school life with the passing of the dreaded November exams, I collected a bi...


Helloo~

This month being the dooms-month of my entire high school life with the passing of the dreaded November exams, I collected a bit more than usual during and after exam period just as little treats to myself T^T no regrets though!


1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation RRP $32
I was hesitant to buy a third foundation (definitely more than I need!) although after reading lots of positive reviews on this and bumping into a friend during the Priceline 40% sale, *gasps* I caved in.......and..........I LOVE IT! (╭╮)
This foundation has replaced all others and I'm not sure if I'll find something I like more than this .






2. Face of Australia Loose Translucent Powder RRP $11.95 
My first loose powder which I'm enjoying so far, it's super duper fine and does a decent job of mattifying my face. Before this, I always used Revlon's Photoready Translucent Powder . There's 30g of product which will last ages and for the price, it's quite affordable!




3. Nude by Nature Deluxe Kabuki Brush *availability unknown*
Received this in a prize - details in my previous post 
UBER FLUFFY!. enough said.



4. Rimmel London Stay Matte Concealer RRP $11.95
I bought this at Chemist Warehouse for a crazy $3 when they replaced older stock with new ones so clearance bins were new and full *score* For the first few months I rarely used this but it does a pretty good job concealing blemishes (y)


5. Eryacne RRP $38
My third time trying out a topical acne treatment. Eryacne is prescription only and I based the retail price off Chemist Warehouse website- prices can vary depending on the pharmacy you go to. So far, it's doing a pretty good job and I might do proper review on this in the future.




6. Tony Moly Cat Wink Pact $8
I bought this off Amazon in hopes of being the perfect powder but it was waaaay too light even if it was #2 of the two shades. I've gotten used to putting minimal amounts of this and I just like the smell



7. Essence Soo Glow! Cream to Powder Highlighter RRP $5.75
Essence does a fantastic job with their products and I'm pretty satisfied with this one in particular because of its amazing pigmentation. Compared to my other highlighters, this one tops it all in terms of wear and pigmentation - plus there's 4g and I only need a few touches here and there each time I use this



8. Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain RRP $25.95
Exactly as the name says . Full review here

9. MaybellineNY Color Show Crayon Kohl Liner in Chocolate Chip RRP $6.95
I've been reaching for this more than the Bronze Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal ~ I agree with its claims of having a creamy formula and smooth application.

10. Face of Australia Limited Edition Lip Paint RRP $6.95
Full review here


So there's that for my first monthly favourites post.  Hope you had a great November (。◠‿◠)


You Might Also Like

2 comments