Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain: Milan Moment

In my recent beauty box swap with Anjelleee, I received Revlon's newest lip stains which I've been dying to try ever since I s...


In my recent beauty box swap with Anjelleee, I received Revlon's newest lip stains which I've been dying to try ever since I saw Bubzbeauty's Instagram post a few months ago. It did take a few months for it to arrive in Australian Pricelines but I'm just glad they're here! I'm also happy to say that I'M NOT ALLERGIC TO THIS! (my favourite pro) and I love the shade 030 Milan Moment because I was thinking of trying out orange lips (It's like she read my mind...) 



The Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains claims to:
  • Drench lips in glossy wet colour
  • Be ultra-light, creamy lipstain with Vitamin E and Aloe
  • Moisturize without being sticky 
And I agree with all three of these claims! The doe-foot applicator is also awesome for precision and the stain stays on for a couple of hours. I haven't worn it for a whole day to test but I'd estimate having to retouch at 4 hours or so. There isn't an obvious scent which I don't mind because scent is something that really influences whether I like a product or not. In this case, it's okay because when you apply this you can't smell anything anyway ~

The moisture stains ( 8mL) are available from Priceline RRP $25.95



^with minimal base makeup

Having some sort of colour on my lips is definitely something I constantly try to maintain simply because it makes quite a bit of difference to your look. From -plain- to <fresh and energetic>







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This seems like a really nice product! *u* The color looks great on you~ I'd love to try this out sometime, thank you for sharing!
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks gorgeous on you!! Would love to see some other colours on you too. <3

    ReplyDelete