Senior Formal: Part 1

Hi all!  Here's a bit of a flashback post : Part 1 of my Senior Formal from July.  The night students anticipated all throughou...


Hi all! 
Here's a bit of a flashback post : Part 1 of my Senior Formal from July. 
The night students anticipated all throughout their high school years- it was pretty fantastic! :D 

Two of my cousins came over to help me with my hair :3


Barefaced, but without a filter so I looked a LOT worse than this.... I guess all the stress/sleep deprivation/dehydration from the week really contributed to my breaking out *cough* Work in Translations. I was also really afraid T.O.M would hit me but luckily not :p


I wanted to create a Taylor Swift updo but that just wasn't possible, my hair is incredibly thick and difficult to curl. So we found some inspiration from youtube, and ended up winging it. I took around 40 minutes to do my own makeup/eat lunch so that was that. I based my look from the: Miranda Kerr inspired Look - Jung Saem Mool . Love these tutorials because they're short :p 


le hair products


Le magic curling machine


le makeup



Huge thanks to 'drey for helping me out! It turned out quite pretty

Drove for about an hour to the pre and we chilled there taking some shots overlooking the city view. A  lot of photos were taken. 





The huge cohort photo from a weird angle (my sister took this) 

Be sure to check out Part 2 :D


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. aww thats so sweet your cousins helped you do your hair!
    I turned out very pretty ♡
    xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder Review

    ReplyDelete