Senior Formal: Part 2

This is the most narcissistic thing I've done but this was my way of passing time in the car xD playing with different filters, a...



This is the most narcissistic thing I've done but this was my way of passing time in the car xD playing with different filters, angles. Besides, this is the most I'll probably dress up til .....I get married. yup. No. I'm sure I'll go to a friend's wedding first :p

Welcome to Part 2 of my Formal blog post- you can check out part one here I'll just give you a quick lowdown of the actual formal event. Enjoy ^o^


At the pre- blue in a sea of black :p




The group split in half and rode different hummers - I'm in there somewhere :p Only about halfway through the trip I realised the floor changed lights! *wow* I think the trip took around half an hour due to traffic but it was all good because the speakers were mega loud and there was lots of singing  :D



We arrived at Stamford Plaza past 6 which was later than I wanted to because there were people I wanted to meet and taking a family picture was a rush :/ I was so overwhelmed by the amount of people at the venue though. Just kind of awestruck *o* Doors to the ballroom opened at 6:30



Beautiful corsage ^.^



Speeches were made and shout-outs to people who made this all possible. Then came the fooood! The three course meal was definitely an improvement from last year's Semi-Formal. We all quite liked it but felt stuffed before desert came.



Balloons. Balloons everywhere. Everything after that we were able to just roam about. There were around 4 photography stations both inside and outside (on a balcony) so I'd say most of the time I spent taking photos haha. The dancefloor was small + speakers blasted closeby so I didn't spend so much time there.

 FUNNY STORY: I actually asked the DJ to play a slow song and since he didn't have one that I requested, I picked "Let Her Go" by Passengers (it was our Semi-Formal slow song) and I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. Either it was my fault or the DJ's but he announced a slow song and it was Frozen's "LET IT GO".
...............................................................................................................
seriously D: Those two should NAHT be confused! Okay maybe that wasn't so funny but it was a huge facepalm moment. 

It was a wonderful night spent with my close friends and schoolmates -we took so many gorgeous photos (but of course, I don't feel comfortable posting lots of them here) and the night was far too short in my opinion. Precious memories ^_^





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This looks like so much fun! I love the photos you took~ you look so pretty, too ^o^ Thank you for sharing this!
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kiyomi! It was very fun indeed hahaha :D you're quite pretty too ;)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha LET IT GOOO!!! Conceal don't feel.
    Btw you look gorgeous! Ahh this brings me back to my Yr 12 formal last year too ^^

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never forget that moment T^T hahaha thank you Sheri! It's the most glamorous I'll look in a while :p did you do a blog post about formal?

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful weng!
    heheh I see u bringing all the boys (* ^ 3 ^)
    the food looks nice! + the setting looks super spacey~
    BWHAHAH how do u even?!?! Let it go and let her go?!
    xx Charmaineee

    Charrmyn || Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder Review

    ReplyDelete