December Haul Part 2 - Clothes!

Welcome to Part 2 of my  December 2014 Haul  , I managed to collect around 20 clothing/accessory pieces in December which for me, is qu...


Welcome to Part 2 of my December 2014 Haul , I managed to collect around 20 clothing/accessory pieces in December which for me, is quite a lot but I'm glad to have gotten together some outfits together for first year uni! 


Continue scolling to see what's in this epic Iron man bag ;)


1. Something simple yet awesome for the days when I have no idea what to wear


2. Another 'Awesome' tee


3. Loose fit shirts are my thing, plus the added lace adds that hint of girliness


4. Body hugging print shirt


5. KAWAII !!! I could NOT leave the store without these shirts. The quality is surprisingly good in comparison the the rest of the store I purchased these in but all the cute tees are quite large. 


6. Ramen kitty at the front


and at the back!


7. EXO tee- from Bugis Street :D


9. Probably EXO inspired too


10. Trying to incorporate red into my wardrobe 


11. More red stripes ! From Padini Authentics KL


12. Sleeveless turtleneck stripey shirt from Cotton On Singapore


13. Fly with me pls


14. Red skirt! Been meaning to purchase one for quite a while


15. High waisted shorts - I also have a pair in black 


16. Dress given to me from my cousin- I quite liked how slim-fit the upper portion was


17. A staple that every girl should have, a LBD (little black dress)


18. A dress for dinner parties -I would probably wear this for a tea party too :D 


18. Plaid dress 


19. Blue canvas platform shoes 


20.Chunky shoes! (sort of) . This style of footwear is very popular among the ladies because it boosts height, feel comfy and often are very sparkly


21. Finally obtained a watch  timekeeper from Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. 


22. Definitely a favourite purchase-  transitional bag from Bugis St Singapore. Changes between side bag to backpack! Convenient eh? ^_^ 


Hope you enjoyed part two of my haul ! I'd really like to know which ones you liked so feel free to leave a comment ~



You Might Also Like

0 comments