The Makeup Addict Tag

Ola!  Hope you all had an awesome New Year and a festive December full of Christmas spirit and snow (oh you lucky ones). Christmas w...



Ola! 
Hope you all had an awesome New Year and a festive December full of Christmas spirit and snow (oh you lucky ones). Christmas was very ordinary where I was at the time, simply went to church with family and had a normal day- things will go cray when Chinese New Year comes around anyway haha. I was tagged by FiFi  for this 'Makeup Addict' tag around a week ago and so glad she did. I'm happy that I've made a few connections with bloggers and if they're around my age, I get extra excited..!  

1. Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection
I have a problem. I hoard too many eyeshadows than I can use. Namely, small eyeshadow palette that ALWAYS tempt me- [SO MANY PRETTY COLOURS HALP] but eyeshadow is just something I occasionally use :/ Definitely going to experiment a bit more though

2. What's the one product you can't live without?
Going to agree with FiFi and say, FOUNDATIONS. I'm trying to minimise the amount I use for the sake of my poor skin .... 

3. Favourite makeup brand?
This is tough! I really can't decide because brands often have a few stellar products but I would have to pick Tony Moly because I find their packaging ADORABUBBLES and products usually smell really good. Prices run similar to drugstore, and I've bought items from both online as well as in-store from Wcosmetics



4. How big is your makeup collection?

^ My collection as of late last year. Not that much compared to other bloggers but more than I need for sure. I'm not getting any more until I get a good dent into these (like that Revlon Translucent Powder) or if there's some INSANELY good deals happening. Besides, I just hauled lots of stuff from my holiday so .... that's coming soon ;) 

5. And how do you store it?


Just chuck it in a drawer (ok ok, don't chuck pls) I like things being easily visible but as you can see, things are pretty cramped up in there. When I realised I've filled one drawer, I knew I was an addict... I store some of my most used (foundation, rushes) on top of the drawers along with my perfumes, photo frames and jewelry stands just so that they're ready to go. 

6. How many items of makeup have you got in your handbag at the moment?
I'd say none because I don't use handbags but on occasions when I'm out with friends, usually I just bring a lip product for touch ups.

7. If you could raid another blogger's stash, who would it be?
Probably Michelle Phan. Her collection is a bit of a mystery but that's probably because she has a LOOOOT. Plus, I'd expect she'd have a lot of brands I don't know of. 

8. How long does your usual makeup routine take and how many products do you use?
5-10 minutes. Primer, defining brows with a pencil, patting on some foundation followed by concealer for trouble spots, powder and finish up with a lippie! so that's 6!

9. Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn't use it?
*sheepishly looks at my feet* yes.... I'm one for going along with the hype. I like obsess over something for maybe a few days but often stop myself because I start to consider how suitable that product would be for me, 'Do I really need this?' or how much sushi I could eat instead haha :p 

10. Tag a few other makeup addicts to do this tag!
All the girls I would tag probably have already done this so I tag anyone :3 (you) hehe



You Might Also Like

0 comments