Holika Holika Aqua Fantasy Emulsion

Up in the 'Review' spotlight today is my much loved Holika Holika Aqua Fantasy Emulsion which I've been using every morning a...


Up in the 'Review' spotlight today is my much loved Holika Holika Aqua Fantasy Emulsion which I've been using every morning and evening for the past month. I acquired this during my shopping adventures in Malaysia and as far as I know, this is not a very well known product! I had never come across this range before but after testing and swatching around the Holika Holika store, I decided to try out this 'emulsion' to take my skincare to another level. 


The 'Aqua Fantasy' range and 'Aqua Fantasy Whitening' range modelled by Park Shin Hye!


Asides from the product, what really drew me in was the packaging *o* The tear shaped bottle that goes along with the theme of cool iced glaciers and the little charm making it the perfect extra touch. 


For those who can read Korean haha :D
What it does
'This emulsion delivers hydration, nutritional minerals and regulates the oil production for moisturized skin. With its Iceland Glacier Water and Hot Spring Water formula your skin will be left hydrated and fresh.'

Size: 150mL
Extra info:



^Image I found off the net, it lists the ingredients in English although they spelt 'balance' wrong .....*unleash OCD monster* 




Features traditional bottle opening but I prefer pumps because they're much more efficient!



Emulsions are light, watery based moisturizers-best suited for people with combination/oily skin (like me! ^_^ ) The emulsion absorbs fairly quickly into the skin with a cooling sensation which I always enjoy especially during the summer. It also claims to help with oil control and is suitable for sensitive skin. I agree with these but I'm yet to see if there's any long term improvements. 


At the end of the day, although the bottle is heavy (not so travel friendly) and not that efficient in dispensing, I look forward to using this in my skincare routine because of the slight, pleasant scent and cooling effect! 

I purchased this for RM54.40 which is around $20 Aussie dollars. Available from SaSa and Memebox






You Might Also Like

0 comments