Models Prefer: Day to Night Shadows

All Priceline beauty lovers here in Australia will be familiar with this palette since they've started floating around social media...


All Priceline beauty lovers here in Australia will be familiar with this palette since they've started floating around social media late last year. Personally, I've never paid much attention to Priceline's brand Models Prefer until these palettes came out. yet another dupe of Urban Decay Naked palettes. 

These were sent to me from the lovely from QuestJen (Thank you Jen!!!!) who is a fellow Aussie beauty blogger and has her own post for these MP Shadows if you wanted to read more! 


Models Prefer released three versions of these 'Shadows' (Day and Night, Nudes and Party Glam). These palettes arrived just in time for Christmas season and my reaction to them was really ON and OFF. I have more than enough eyeshadow to use yet these seem seriously good for the price! I held off and luckily I did because I wouldn't know what to do if I had two of the same palette!


From left to right:Deadline, Voicemail, Overtime, Workaholic, Co Worker, Overachiever, Coffee Break, After Hours, Hot Date, Happy Hour, Down Time, Night Time. *some shades swatched twice*

My initial reaction was that this really wasn't as bad as I expected it to be! The packaging is great and sturdy, not cheap flimsy tin like some of my pencil cases are. The lids lock together with a large, convenient mirror and the dual ended brush is soft. As for the shades, also better than I expected- I wouldn't describe them as chalky because I picked up a decent amount in one swipe but also picked up excess fallout. Overachiever (cranberry) is definitely the star of the lot- definitely my favourite shade. Not sure about wear but they should be fine with a primer.

They're still available at Priceline for $10 AUD but might not be here permanently. I think they're definitely worth it (for the prices we get in Australia) but if you already have shades similar to these you can skip out.


You Might Also Like

0 comments