Priceline 40% off Skincare Sale Haul

After the massive  December Haul  , I remember telling myself, 'okay, no more for at least a month' but gosh darn it! PRICELINE 4...


After the massive December Haul , I remember telling myself, 'okay, no more for at least a month' but gosh darn it! PRICELINE 40% SALES GOT ME. T_T The main item I wanted to purchase was some sort of facial oil because I'd read quite good things about their benefits as well as a unique foundation tip (mix a drop with your foundation before applying) and voila~ beautiful foundation. Haven't given that a go yet, but sure to write up a post if it works well for me!

1. Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20mL (RRP $19.99) 
After weighing around my options with various brands and types of oils, I settled on trilogy's rosehip oil from research and price suitability (for me). Most rosehip oils retailed for around $30 for 30mL but I chose a smaller bottle since it's my first time.

2. Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask 100mL (RRP $8.99) 
Bought a few of their products in 10th grade and gotta say, their probably one of the best and most affordable Australian skincare brands ! In the past, I've used the Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask (strawberry) but opted for Orange+Bergamot this time around

3. Cetaphil Dermacontrol Oil-Control Foam Wash 236mL (RRP $15.99)
Another first timer! Bought the last foam wash in hopes that it'll help my grease pan face and acne

4. Bio-Oil 60mL (RRP $14.99)
I forgot why I bought the first bottle but after a while, my sister used it all up to help with the scars on her legs and no denying that it works wonders if you use it consistently.

5. Garnier Moisture Match Protect and Glow 50mL (RRP $9.99)
I really like Garnier's newly released Moisture match range because they created affordable lotions for different skin types. I tried out the sample of the 'Shine be gone' mattifying version and it was a thumbs up for me! This version is for illuminating, non-greasy hydration and contains SPF 15

All up I spent $42 saving around $30 which is awesome. However the last two products were purchased for my sister. If I remember correctly, Priceline 40% sales happen twice a year per category? Anyways, please comment below if you guys know!/ tried any of the products in this post. I'd love to know :3



You Might Also Like

0 comments