Glitter Goodness

I admit, I have a weakness for pretty, sparkling nails. Some with a sheer shimmer, glitter or textured effect- they're all more eye-c...


I admit, I have a weakness for pretty, sparkling nails. Some with a sheer shimmer, glitter or textured effect- they're all more eye-catching compared to plain colours so maybe that's why I unconsciously became obsessed with sparkles. To make things more fancy (and last longer), I often layer different polishes for unique looks.

Over the past 3 years I've accumulated a small collection of sparkly polishes: 



Face of Australia:Magneto


Sally Hansen GEM crush: 01 Showgirl Chic


FOA: Canivale Ferris Wheel


FOA: Carnivale Midnight Fireworks


FOA: Colour Pro Studio 54


Sinful Colors: Dancing Nails


Rimmel space dust: 003 Aurora


Sally Hansen Color Frenzy- 310 Candy Drops


Covergirl Outlast: Perfect Penny

 

Covergirl Outlast: Midnight Magic


Australis: Rose Tattoo


Sally Hansen: Mochachino


Ulta3: Striking


Ulta 3: Infamous


Currently wearing: Covergirl Outlast in Golden Opportunity 



You Might Also Like

0 comments