THE BEST FOUNDATION TIP!!

If you regularly watch beauty videos on youtube like myself, you've surely come across Wayne Goss (a.k.a Gossmakeupartist) at some...



If you regularly watch beauty videos on youtube like myself, you've surely come across Wayne Goss (a.k.a Gossmakeupartist) at some point. There's a range of fantastic tips, tricks and tutorials on his channel but I'm going to share my personal favourite :

^click it to watch the video!

This tip is so simple and has made such a big difference to my daily routine and foundation wear!!!


By mixing a facial oil with any liquid or creme foundation, this instantly transforms the consistency of your foundation. Transforms it in a way that makes it smoother, easier to blend, improve coverage and overall look of your foundation. Initially, my thoughts on adding oil to my face just put me off but I learnt the concept of 'fighting fire with fire'- in this case, utilising the oil to combat oiliness. Not only did it work to my surprise, but I felt my skin was in a better condition while incorporating the Rosehip oil as oppose to using liquid foundation alone.

In this example, I used the 'cakiest' foundation I had to see the difference in texture.


Things to note:
- The shade of the foundation will change (as pictured above top: no oil, bottom: with oil) and in using Rosehip oil adds a more orange tinge.
- Avoid essential oils and only use facial oils such as chamomile, rosehip, jojoba but NOT lavender
- A drop of oil is all you need (really!)
- Definitely worth trying for those of you with drier skin as well to keep things nice and moisturised
-I no longer apply a primer beforehand....



For my everyday routine I just mix the Rosehip oil with my Bourjois Healthy Mix which gives me the best consistency yet a natural finish. I mean, look at that COVERAGE!!!! Pretty darn sure I've changed the way I apply foundation for life.  ( ´`) 




You Might Also Like

0 comments