The Face Shop: Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil

Today's post features a quick review on one of my favourite skincare/cosmetic product (kinda fits into both categories right?). Th...



Today's post features a quick review on one of my favourite skincare/cosmetic product (kinda fits into both categories right?). The popular Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil by The Face Shop. As soon as I started using it, I understood why cleansing oil was so popular! 

'A fresh cleansing oil for oily skin, cleansing thick makeup and impurities with light touch (contains natural rice bran ingredients, mineral oil free'- The Face Shop International 
Size: 150mL
Price: $11-14 AUD (depends where purchase)
Suitable for All Skin Types

At the end of the day, I remove my eye makeup with eye makeup remover before proceeding on to wash my hands and massage a pump of this oil all over my face. It breaks down all my base makeup with very minimal effort on my part and you can actually SEE your foundation come off as it merges with the oil. I simply make light, circular motions with my fingers and actually enjoy how shiny and smooth my skin looks every time I use this. Final step: Rinse with water and continue with the rest of my skincare routine. 


Convenient dispensing with a pump and pump stopper when you aren't using the bottle. I find this super helpful from preventing messy spills in case I drop the bottle.


A few swatches of my 'budge-proof' products including the Maybelline 'Bad to the Bronze' Colour Tattoo, FOA Budge-Proof Gel Eyeliner (3rd) and Revlon Lipstain in Dawn (bottom) 


The consistency is truly like water and feels sooooooooooo good to massage onto my chubby cheeks :3


*dabs cleansing oil into budge-proof swatches*


And in one swipe, Everything comes off effortlessly. 

I've been using it daily for a while so I think the price is quite reasonable for the amount and effectiveness~

I give this a 4/5! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments