Priceline: Free Gift of Skincare Bag [haul]

Hello!  I have seriously been missing in action in the beauty blogging world! I've just completed my first semester at university...


Hello! 
I have seriously been missing in action in the beauty blogging world! I've just completed my first semester at university, started dating my best friend and what better way to treat myself with this Priceline goodie bag? (Impeccable timing Priceline<3) 

Every time one of these came around I would get myself uber hyped then end up deciding to pass. This one in particular stood out to me as amazing value so how could I pass? The goodie bag consists of many different type of products (many moisturizing products to use for winter) as well as vouchers to redeem MORE free products! 


In order to qualify for the free bag, a minimum of $69 had to be spent on the participating skincare brands, these were the products I bought + cheap sanitiser :p


Model Co Cleansing foam (redeemed with the voucher), Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, Neutrogena cleanser


Lanolips Lip Ointment 'Rose', Zinke Stick, Nivea Lip Butter, Garnier Miracle Skin Cream (sample) , and Dr Roebuck's Face Visage cream sample 






A product I was quite surprised and excited to try! Sadly, I didn't manage to find the effaclar duo [+] in store and this lip balm is amazing. Not overly greasy and I feel instant relief from dried up lips. 









 Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse sample







I've always seen this floating around a lot and to be honest, had NO IDEA what it was haha (thankful for the internet) very excited to try though!


Vouchers included to claim full sized products, the stores were out of stock so I left them my details and they'll call me when these are ready for pick-up (hopefully haha) .

The following photos are of my sister's cute annotations in the Priceline catalogue when I asked her what she wanted





Sheet masks from the local korean grocery shop. 

I think it's sufficient to say that I have enough skincare to last my family and I for a good few months. (I don't doubt I'll buy more though). The bag didn't include toner or a makeup remover so those are two things I'll definitely need in the future. Now I have 2-3 weeks worth of my bloglovin feed to catch up on haha~




You Might Also Like

0 comments