DIY Crayon Monogram

Okay, this isn't beauty related but here's a fun, quick and easy idea I picked up from Girlfriend magazine as the perfect, pers...


Okay, this isn't beauty related but here's a fun, quick and easy idea I picked up from Girlfriend magazine as the perfect, personalised birthday present. 


Items needed:



  • Crayons
  • Frame
  • Stanley Knife
  • Cutting Board
  • Glue
  • (paper and a printer too) 


STEPS:
1. Print a letter template (I used Microsoft Word Art for this)

2. Arrange the crayons over the letter, ensuring the crayons are all facing the same direction

3. Cut the crayons individually to length using a sharp knife and cutting board TIP: It helps to roll the crayon under the knife to allow for a cleaner cut. 

4. Stick crayon pieces in place using craft glue

5. Frame and hang!



*vomits rainbows* I seriously couldn't get enough of colors that week



I don't usually do DIY projects but I loved how easy and fun this was to make. Not to mention, it would look good on anyone's wall/shelf without the huge cost (I also whipped it up in a couple hours). Let me know if you ever give it a go, I imagine you can do this with any letter of the alphabet! 

Do you like DIY projects? 

Feel free to follow me on: Instagram account (way more active there) 






You Might Also Like

0 comments