Green for Twenty Fifteen

Green is my beauty colour for 2015. We associate the colour with nature, leaves, plants and simple ingredients. For example, I always li...



Green is my beauty colour for 2015. We associate the colour with nature, leaves, plants and simple ingredients. For example, I always liked the idea of lemon and cucumber brightening products but when I actually tried placing thin slices of cucumber on my face to chill, it was such a soothing experience where I felt and saw a difference to my skin. Sometimes the simpler the ingredients, the better!


Skincare greens
 1. Aloe vera soothing gel has become a staple across Asia and it's brilliant for it's multi purpose use. I used to use it for my hair (as recommended by my aunt) after I got it permed last year. Now I use it as a sleeping mask.

2. This toner by Simple is the first product I've tried from the brand and I picked it up from Chemist Warehouse  because I happened to be out of toner (which I seriously need in my routine for oil control). Doesn't have any crazy claims- just simply to keep the skin clean and refreshed for sensitive skin. So far, I'm liking.

3. Now I like anything associated with green tea so I couldn't pass up trying my first Innisfree product- green tea pure cleansing gel. I enjoyed the smell, consistency and how clean it made my face feel after every wash. Kept it in the shower and it ran out quite quickly so I'm guessing that means my family loves it too ~



4. A MUST TRY ***RAVE***

 This wins favourite hair care line of the year because after one wash of using these two products, I seriously felt as if my hair had become lighter and smoother! It made me realise the importance of using products within the same line to reap the benefits because when I used say, a Tresemme shampoo with the Garnier conditioner, it didn't feel nearly as fantastic as when I washed my hair with both Garnier shampoo and conditioner. Much Love. Thanks Coles. 


5. The last two products are more on the nice-to-have-but-not-mindblowingly-great side. Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea perfume is such a fresh and subtle scent to use but I usually can't smell it after an hour. Original Source's body scrubs are quite original in packaging and product descriptions (things I do in the shower), I just squeeze some on a loofa and scrub away. It's not very bubbly but has some little grains for exfoliation and I enjoy the scent. 

What's your beauty colour of 2015?



You Might Also Like

0 comments