Brand Focus: Uniqlo

I was so excited to finally see UNIQLO opened in Queen St Mall last week. Due to reasons unknown to me, there were a few months delay t...


I was so excited to finally see UNIQLO opened in Queen St Mall last week. Due to reasons unknown to me, there were a few months delay to its opening. Everything boomed with the following of G20 in 2014 and since then, Brisbane's been introduced to a bunch of awesome, international brands. UNIQLO, being one of them joining the likes of Zara and H&M *Squeels* I remember seeing heaps of these in Malaysia and Singapore but I wasn't particularly interested in clothes back then :'p I visited the store with friends to explore the three storeys of incredibly soft and comfy clothes. Also loved how employees echoed out 'WELCOME TO UNIQLOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!' 


I didn't buy anything, at least for myself (I bought a shirt for my boyfriend) but was able to take home some flyers and a surprisingly thick edition of 'The Lifewear Book'. 




On the ride home on the train, I found myself delving into the stories of people, the company's philosophies and technicalities behind how they make the softest cashmere sweaters. 



Not to mention, their heat-tech products which claim to hold amazing amounts of warmth.



^ Loving their Disney and Snoopy Collaborations


I read the book front to back and pretty much fell in love with the brand. Needless to say, I've gathered lots of inspiration in exploring my personal style in smart casual. 


Image Credit: lmrrr

Hope you had a blessed Easter!






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i love uniqlo, but we don't have it in my country ughhhh so jealous! xx

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete